“What Is The Recommended Memory Card For Nikon D5500”. If you’re in the market for a new digital camera, you’ll want to make sure you get the right memory card. Not only do different cards offer different levels of performance, but they can also be quite expensive. In this article, we’ll tell you what the recommended memory card for the Nikon D5500 is and give you some tips on how to find it the cheapest.
- Nikon D5500 Camera Overview
- What Are The Recommended Memory Cards for the Nikon D5500?
- SanDisk Ultra U1 UHS-I
- Lexar Professional 633x V30 UHS-I
- Kingston 128GB SDXC Canvas Select Plus
- How to Format a Memory Card in the Nikon D5500
- What is the Maximum File Size for Photographs on the Nikon D5500?
- How to Check which Image Resolution is Available on a Memory Card in the Nikon D5500
Nikon D5500 Camera Overview
In this blog post, we will discuss which memory card is recommended for the Nikon D5500 camera. The Nikon D5500 has a maximum memory capacity of 12 megapixels, and it can use both SD cards and UHS-I cards.
SD cards are the most popular type of memory card for cameras, and they are usually very affordable. UHS-I cards are a newer type of memory card, and they have a faster data transfer rate than SD cards. However, they are more expensive than SD cards.
If you plan to use the Nikon D5500 for landscape or wildlife photography, you should buy a memory card with a higher capacity. The Nikon D5500 can hold up to 64 gigabytes of data, but you will probably need a memory card with at least 128 gigabytes of storage capacity to store your photographs in full resolution.
What Are The Recommended Memory Cards for the Nikon D5500?
The Nikon D5500 is a high-end digital SLR camera that uses memory cards to store photos and videos. The camera has a built-in memory of 12.2 megabytes, but you can also use CF (Compact Flash) or SD (Secure Digital) cards to store photos and videos.
SanDisk Ultra U1 UHS-I
The Nikon D5500 supports UDMA 7 mode, which means it can use SanDisk Ultra U1 UHS-I memory cards. UHS-1 SDHC/SDXC memory cards are faster than regular SD cards and they offer better performance when it comes to photo and video shooting.
- Fast for better pictures and Full HD video(2)
- 32GB to 256GB storage capacity
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) memory card
- Extreme performance with continuous shooting at up to 8fps
- USB3.0 interface for high-speed data transfer
If you want to take pictures or videos with the Nikon D5500 using a UHS-1 SDHC/SDXC memory card, make sure you get a card that is certified as compatible with the camera. There are several brands of UHS-1 SDHC/SDXC memory cards that are certified for use with the Nikon D5500, including SanDisk Extreme Pro, Lexar Professional 2000x, and Transcend 64GB UHS-I MicroSDXC Memory Card.
Lexar Professional 633x V30 UHS-I
The Lexar Professional 633x 256GB SDXC UHS-I Card is perfect for capturing stunning high-quality images and videos. Its Class 10 performance leverages UHS-I (U1 or U3) technology for a read transfer speed of up to 95MB/s, allowing you to shoot longer without changing cards. The large capacity options up to 1TB lets you capture more memories without running out of space.
- High-speed, Class 10 performance leverages UHS-I (U1 or U3 depends on capacity) technology for a read transfer speed up to 95MB/s
- Capture high-quality images of stunning 1080p full-HD and 3D, 4K video
- Large capacity options up to 1TB
- Limited lifetime product support
Kingston 128GB SDXC Canvas Select Plus
Kingston’s 128GB SDXC Canvas Select Plus 100MB/s Read Class 10 UHS-I U1 V30 Memory Card is the perfect card for capturing full HD and 4K UHD videos (1080P). With its advanced UHS-I interface, this card can handle up to 512GB of data, making it perfect for storing all your memorable photos and videos. The durable construction ensures that you can use this card without a worry in even the most extreme conditions.
- Faster speeds Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 100MB/s.
- Capture in full HD & 4K UHD video (1080P) The advanced UHS-I interface makes the card ideal for cinema-quality full HD (1080P).
- Multiple capacities Up to 512GB to store all your memorable photos and videos.
- Durable for your peace of mind, The card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock, and vibra
How to Format a Memory Card in the Nikon D5500
If you own a Nikon D5500 camera, you may need to format your memory card from time to time. This process cleans up the card and prepares it for use by the camera.
Before you can format a memory card, you need to know what type of memory card it is. The Nikon D5500 can use either SD cards or CF cards.
SD cards are the most common type of memory card in cameras. They are small and compact, and they work with many different types of cameras.
CF cards are similar to SD cards, but they are larger and more versatile. They work with only a few types of cameras, but they are more reliable than SD cards.
To format a memory card in the Nikon D5500, follow these steps:
- Open the camera’s software.
- Find the tab that says “Memory Card.”
- Select “Format” from the list of options.
- Select the type of memory card you want to format from the list of options.
- Click “Format” to begin the process.
What is the Maximum File Size for Photographs on the Nikon D5500?
The maximum file size for photographs that can be stored on the Nikon D5500 memory card is 49.7 megapixels. This means that your photographs will be compressed when they are saved to the memory card.
How to Check which Image Resolution is Available on a Memory Card in the Nikon D5500
Most Nikon D cameras come with a built-in memory card reader. This means that you can directly transfer your photos and videos to your computer or another device without having to use a separate card reader.
However, there are some cases where you may want to use a different memory card than the one that came with your camera. For example, if you want to print photos or make video recordings using a higher image resolution than what is available on the built-in memory card.
In this article, we will show you how to check which image resolution is available on a memory card in the Nikon D5500. We will also provide some tips on how to use a different memory card if needed.
Best Memory Card For Nikon D3400
How To Transfer Pictures From Nikon Coolpix Camera To Computer
How To Put Strap On Nikon Camera
How To Adjust Shutter Speed On Nikon D5100
Does Nikon D5600 Have Time Lapse?
How To Attach Camera Strap Nikon
How Do I Change The Aperture On My Nikon D7500
The Nikon D5500 is a powerful camera that can take great photos. However, if you’re planning to do any serious photography, it’s important to make sure you have the right memory card for the camera. In this article, we’ll recommend the best memory card for the Nikon D5500 and explain why it’s a good choice.
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for new updates… camigrapher.com