If you have pictures from your Canon camera that you would like to share with your friends and family on your iPhone, there is a quick and easy way to do it. Simply connect your Canon camera to your computer with the USB cable, open the Canon Camera Connect software, and select the pictures you would like to upload. Once the pictures have been selected, click the “Copy to iPhone” button and the pictures will be copied to the appropriate folder on your computer. From there, you can transfer the pictures to your iPhone by opening the “Photos” app, selecting the folder where your Canon Camera Connect software saved the pictures, and selecting the pictures you want to share.
- Transfer Photos from your Camera to iPhone wirelessly!
- Connect your Canon camera to your iPhone using the appropriate cable.
- Select the pictures you want to transfer from your Canon camera to your iPhone.
- Launch the Canon camera app on your iPhone.
- Select the “Send to iPhone” option.
- Choose the destination for the transferred pictures on your iPhone.
Transfer Photos from your Camera to iPhone wirelessly!
Connect your Canon camera to your iPhone using the appropriate cable.
- Open your Canon camera and switch it to “ PictBridge” mode by pressing the button on the back.
- Plug the Canon camera’s USB cable into your iPhone’s lightning port.
- Turn on your iPhone and connect it to the internet.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and select “Camera Roll”.
- Drag and drop the photos you want to upload from your Canon camera into the Photos app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Photos app and select “Upload Photos from Camera”.
- Confirm the transfer by selecting “Upload” in the top right corner of the Photos app.
- Your photos will be uploaded to your iPhone and displayed in the order they were taken on your Canon camera.
Select the pictures you want to transfer from your Canon camera to your iPhone.
- Open your Canon camera and go to the “Camera” screen.
2. Select the photo(s) you want to upload.
3. Press the “Menu” button and select “File.”
4. Select “Transfer to iPhone.”
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish transferring your photos to your iPhone.
Launch the Canon camera app on your iPhone.
Tap the Menu button
Select Picture Style
Select the folder where you want to save the pictures
Select the folder on your computer where you want the pictures to be saved
Select Save to Device
Select Import from Camera Roll
Select the pictures you want to import
Select Select All
Your pictures will be imported to your iPhone and saved in the folder you selected.
Select the “Send to iPhone” option.
- Open the camera application on your iPhone
- Tap the photo button to bring up the camera screen
- Drag and drop the photo from the camera screen onto the photo button on the iPhone
- Tap the Done button to save the photo to your iPhone
Choose the destination for the transferred pictures on your iPhone.
Assuming your Canon camera has a USB cable attached, plug the cable into the camera and into an open USB port on your iPhone. (On an iPhone 5 or later, use the Lighting connector/plug.)
On the Canon camera, press the Menu button and select File Transfer.
Select the pictures you want to transfer and press the Select button.
On the iPhone, press the Photos button and select the pictures you want to transfer.
Press the Share button and select the destination for the transferred pictures. (On an iPhone 5 or later, use the AirDrop button.)
Select the pictures you want to transfer and press the Send button.
If you have a Canon camera and an iPhone, you can easily transfer pictures from your camera to your iPhone. There are a few steps that you need to follow, and the process is relatively simple. First, connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable. Then, open the Canon Camera app on your iPhone and select the pictures that you want to transfer. Next, click on the “Photos” tab and select “Copy Photos to iPhone.” Finally, click on the “Copy” button and select “Copy to Computer.” The pictures will then be copied to your computer and can be transferred to your iPhone using the USB cable.