Canon cameras are popular among photographers because they offer high-quality pictures and videos. However, if you want to take pictures or videos with your Canon camera and share them with friends or family using your iPhone, you’ll need to transfer the pictures or videos to your iPhone. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open your Canon camera and connect it to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
2. Click the “Pictures” tab and select the pictures or videos you want to transfer.
3. Click the “Transfer To” button and select “iPhone.”
4. Click the “Start” button to begin transferring the pictures or videos.
5. When the transfer is complete
Transfer Photos from your Camera to iPhone wirelessly!
Connect your Canon camera to your iPhone using a cable.
Open the Photos app on your iPhone
Tap the camera icon in the top left hand corner of the Photos app
Select Import from Camera
Select the Canon camera from the list of connected cameras
Select the photos you want to import
Tap the Import button at the bottom of the screen
Tap the Save to Camera Roll button at the bottom of the screen
Your photos will now be imported to your iPhone and will be stored in the Photos app
On your iPhone, open the Photos app.
- On the main Photos screen, tap the album name at the top of the screen to open the album.
2. Tap the photos you want to transfer.
3. Hold your iPhone up to the camera lens to take a picture.
4. Tap the screen to capture the image.
5. When the image is complete, release the screen.
6. Tap the photo to open it in the Photos app.
7. Tap the Share button (the three lines in the bottom-left corner of the photo) to share the photo on social media, or save it to your device.
Select the photos and videos that you want to import.
- On your Canon camera, go to the Photo tab and select All photos.
- On your iPhone, open the Photos app and select the photos and videos you want to import. You can also select individual photos and videos by tapping and holding on them.
- On your Canon camera, go to the Photo tab and select Export.
- On your iPhone, open the Photos app and select Export.
- On your Canon camera, select Export to JPEG(Photo Jpeg).
- On your iPhone, select Export to JPEG(Photo Jpeg).
Tap Camera Roll
Select pics you want to import
If there are several pics you want to import, tap and hold on one of them and then drag and drop it over the other pics in the Camera Roll.
If prompted, choose to keep or delete the photos and videos on your iPhone.
There are essentially three ways to transfer photos and videos from a Canon camera to an iPhone:
- Copy the photos and videos from the Camera Roll on the Canon camera to the Photos app on the iPhone.
- Copy the photos and videos from the Camera Roll on the Canon camera to the iOS device’s internal storage.
- Transfer the photos and videos from the SD card in the Canon camera to the iPhone.
If you want to transfer pictures from your Canon camera to your iPhone, there are a few different methods you can use. One is to use a USB cable to connect your camera to your computer, and then use a photo software program to import the pictures. Another option is to use an iPhone transfer app, which will automatically sync the pictures to your phone.