If you have photos from your Sony Camera that you would like to save on your phone, there are several ways to do so. You can use the built-in camera on your phone to take pictures, or you can use a third-party app. Once you have the pictures saved to your phone, you can then transfer them to your computer or another device.
How To: Transfer Pictures & Videos from your Sony Camera to your Smartphone
Using a USB cable
–Using an SD card
–Using Sony’s PlayMemories app
–Using Apple’s Image Capture app
- Use a USB cable to connect your Sony camera to your computer.
2. Open the Sony Camera Application and navigate to the folder where you stored your photos.
3. Drag and drop the photos you want to transfer onto the screen.
4. Click the “Transfer Photos” button.
5. Choose a destination on your computer for the transferred photos.
6. Click the “Start Transfer” button.
7. When the transfer is complete, click the “Close” button.
8. Remove the USB cable from your camera and your computer.
9. Open the Sony Camera Application and navigate to the folder where you stored your photos.
10. Click the “View Photos” button.
11. Click the “All Photos” button.
12. Locate the transferred photos and click the “Select” button.
13. Click the “Open” button.
14. View the photos on your phone.
Transferring photos from a Sony camera to a phone is a relatively easy process. However, there are a few things to keep in mind if you want to avoid any potential problems. First, make sure that your phone is fully charged and has enough storage space to accommodate the photos. Second, be sure to use a compatible memory card and phone connection. Finally, use the correct software to transfer the photos.