Canon camera straps are essential for taking great photos. Follow these steps to put one on your camera:
1. Make sure your camera is turned off and your lens is closed.
2. Hold the camera strap in your left hand and hold the camera body with your right hand.
3. Thread the strap through the strap holder on the camera body and through the loop on the left hand side of the strap.
4. pull the strap tight.
5. Make sure the camera is in the same position as it was when you closed the lens.
6. Hold the camera strap in your left hand and hold the camera body with your right hand.
7. Thread the strap through the strap holder on
Attach a Neck strap to your DSLR camera…The Canon way!!!
How to Put On a Canon Camera Strap
Loosen the screw that holds the strap in place.
Feed the end of the strap through the loop on the camera.
Pull the strap tight and re-tighten the screw.
Repeat on the other side.
Adjust the length of the strap as needed.
There are three screws on a canon camera strap. The two on the side that go into the camera body and the one in the middle that holds the strap in place. Loosen these screws and feed the strap through the loop on the camera. The strap will be about half an inch too short, so take a bit of the strap and fold it in half. Feed it through the hole in the middle of the strap and re-tug on it to make sure it’s secure. Once it’s good and tight, re-tighten the three screws.
You’re now set up to take photos. To adjust the length of the strap, just pull on one end and re-tug on the other. It’s that easy!
Putting on a canon camera strap is easy once you know how! Follow these simple steps and you’ll be ready to take great photos every time.