Nikon’s Nikon BDC scope adjustment system is one of the most user-friendly on the market. This system allows for quick and easy adjustments to your firearm’s scope, making it an ideal choice for novice shooters as well as experienced shooters.
How To Use The Nikon BDC Reticle and SpotOn Software
How to Adjust the Nikon BDC Scope
I was recently asked how to adjust a Nikon BDC scope. This is a great question, as there are a variety of ways to adjust a BDC scope. In this article, I will walk you through the different adjustments you can make to a Nikon BDC scope.
1. First, you need to find the adjustment settings for your scope. This can be done by looking at the owner’s manual or by using the adjustment buttons on the scope itself.
2. Once you have found the adjustment settings, you will need to adjust them. To do this, hold the adjustment knob in the desired direction and turn the adjustment screw until the desired adjustment is reached. Be sure to keep track of the adjustment setting so that you can return it to its original position should you need to.
3. If you need to make further adjustments to the scope, repeat Steps 1-2 until you have reached your desired level of accuracy.
How to Use the Nikon BDC Scope
Adjusting the Nikon BDC Scope is a simple and straightforward process. After you have attached your Nikon BDC scope to your camera, you will need to adjust the scope to the desired shooting distance. To adjust the scope, you will need to make sure that the eyepiece is centered in the eyepiece housing. Next, you will need to move the parallax adjustment knob until the crosshairs are at the desired shooting distance. Finally, you will need to tighten the eyepiece locking knob.
How to Sight In the Nikon BDC Scope
First, it is important to understand the Nikon BDC system. The Nikon BDC scope can be used for a variety of shooting scenarios, including long-range rifle shooting and pistol shooting. In order to sight in the scope, you first need to find the scope’s range settings.
To find the range settings, press the ” MENU ” button and then select ” SETUP ” from the sub-menu. Next, scroll down to ” SCOPE RANGE ” and press the ” button. The rangefinder should display the distance to the target.
To sight in the scope, first set the rangefinder to the desired distance and then use the following procedure to adjust the scope.
1. Place the crosshairs over the target.
- Turn the scope until the crosshairs are on the target.
- Use the elevation adjustment knob to move the crosshairs until they are in the center of the target.
- Use the windage adjustment knob to move the crosshairs until they are aligned with the target’s center.
- Press the ” OK ” button to save the setting and return to the main menu.
Now you are ready to shoot. Simply press the ” PLAYBACK ” button to review the target image.
How to Mount the Nikon BDC Scope
If you are looking for a rugged, high-quality scope to mount onto your rifle, the Nikon BDC scope is a great option. Nikon has designed this scope to be mountable on a variety of rifles, and the instructions below will help you mount it onto your rifle.
First, measure the distance from the front of your rifle’s receiver to the center of the scope’s crosshairs. This measurement is referred to as “eye relief.” Next, look in the owners’ manual for your specific rifle to see where to mount the scope’s eyepiece. It is usually located on the left side or the right side of the rifle’s receiver. Once you have located the eyepiece, screw it onto the receiver using the numbered screws provided.
Next, mount the scope onto the rifle’s scope mount. This mount is usually located at the rear of the rifle’s receiver, and will have a number or letter on it. Find the mount that matches the number on the scope eyepiece and screw it into the receiver using the numbered screws provided. Be sure to tighten the screws down until they are secure.
Finally, use the included scope caps to protect your eyes when shooting. Place one of the caps over the eyepiece and screw it into the receiver. Place the other cap over the scope mount and screw it into the receiver.
How to Clean the Nikon BDC Scope
- Remove the lens cap.
- Open the battery cover.
- Remove the lens.
- Clean the lens with a mild cleaning solution.
- Replace the lens.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Replace the lens cap.
Adjusting the Nikon BDC Scope can help improve accuracy when shooting in difficult environments. By adjusting the distance and elevation settings, you can help ensure that your shots are accurate even when shooting from difficult positions.