“Best Memory Card For Nikon D3400”. If you’re in the market for a new memory card for your Nikon D3400 camera, here are four of the best options to consider.
What are the best memory cards for Nikon D3400?
If you are looking for the best memory cards for Nikon D3400, you should consider using a card with a higher capacity. A card with a higher capacity will allow you to store more photos and videos.
Memory cards are important for storing photos and videos, and they can affect the quality of your photos and videos. There are many different types of memory cards, and each one has its own strengths and weaknesses.
Here are some best memory cards for Nikon D3400.
SanDisk Extreme Pro
The SanDisk Memory Card 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I card is perfect for capturing photos and videos in stunning 4K UHD resolution. With speeds up to 90MB/s and transfer rates up to 170MB/s, this card is built for shooting high-quality videos and photos without hesitation.
It’s also designed to be tough enough to handle the rigors of daily use, with temperature-proofing, waterproofing, shockproofing, and X-ray protection. When it comes time to capture a memory you’ll never forget, choose the SanDisk Memory Card 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I card!
- Most advanced SD card available in the market
- Creates 4K UHD video without experiencing dropped frames or stuttering (1)
- Uses less than 1% of power when sleeping
- 5-minute fast card speed allows for continuous shooting
- Extends battery life to 300+ images per charge with SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC UHS I card (sold separately)
Kingston Canvas React Plus
Kingston Canvas React Plus 128GB SD Card is the perfect storage solution for professional photographers and videographers who need the fastest speeds to capture stunning Full HD/4K/8K Ultra-HD videos.
With UHS-II support, this card can handle large files quickly and efficiently, giving you uninterrupted footage no matter what the situation. Additionally, its durable construction ensures your photos and videos will last long term.
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee: The fastest speeds for professional photographers and videographers
- Up to 95MB/s transfer speeds
- UHS-II support for faster bursts of data with your 4K/8K or Full HD videos
- Class 10 and U3 performance rating
Transcend 64 GB High Speed 10 UHS-3
Introducing the Transcend 64 GB High Speed 10 UHS-3 Flash Memory Card. This card is perfect for Full 1080p HDD, Ultra 2160p HD, 3D, and 4K video recording. It operates at a temperature range of -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F), making it ideal for any environment.
With up to 95/60 MB/s transfer speeds, you can confidently load videos, photos, and files onto this card without worry. The improved camera response will help you capture fast-action consecutive shots with ease. And because it’s fully compatible with the SD 4.20 standard, there’s no need to upgrade later on when your needs change.
- 64 GB Design – 4 High-Speed 10 UHS-3 Flash Memory Cards Included
- 95/60 MB/s Transfer Speeds Ensure Your Video, Photos, and Files Load Without Delay
- Improved Camera Capabilities – Perfect for Full 1080p HD, Ultra 2160p HD, 3D, and 4K Video Recording
- Rugged Design Ensures Your Card Is Safe Even When Taken to the Extremes of Temperature
PNY Elite Performance
The 64GB PNY Elite Performance Class 10 U3 SDXC Flash Memory Card is ideal for high-performance DSLR cameras and HD camcorders. It offers up to 95MB/sec speed for the ultimate transfer rates, making it perfect for ultra-fast action shots, sports videos, HD videos, and other professional-quality photography.
The Class 10 UHS-I, U3 performance allows burst-mode shooting, Full HD, and 4K Ultra HD video recording. Additionally, the fast speed performance minimizes time spent transferring photos and videos to your computer.
- Ultra-fast performance with up to 95MB/sec transfer speed
- Class 10 UHS-I, U3 performance for burst-mode shooting, Full HD, and 4K Ultra HD vid
- Compatible with DSLR and HD camcorders
What size memory card is best for Nikon D3400?
There are a few different factors to consider when choosing the right memory card for your Nikon D3400. The size of the memory card, the type of photography you will be doing, and the resolution of the images you plan to capture all play a role in choosing the best memory card for your camera.
The size of the memory card is one of the most important factors to consider. The Nikon D3400 can only hold cards that are formatted in either CF or SD cards. So, if you plan on using large memory cards, you will need to choose a card that is larger than what is compatible with your camera.
The type of photography you will be doing also plays a role in deciding what type of memory card is best for your Nikon D3400.
If you are primarily a landscape photographer, for example, you will want to use a large-capacity SD card since landscapes typically take up more space on an image than portrait or wildlife images.
If you plan on shooting with high-resolution photos, such as 8K videos or 4K photos, then you will want to choose a high-capacity SD card since those photos consume a lot of space on an image.
The resolution of the images you plan to capture is also important when choosing the right memory card for your Nikon D3400. If you are shooting photos that will only be used for online sharing, for example, then a lower-resolution card will be fine.
However, if you plan on printing your photos or using them in professional photo editing software, you will want to choose a higher-resolution card.
How to choose the best memory card for Nikon D3400
There are many different types of memory cards available on the market, and it can be difficult to decide which one is the best for your Nikon D3400.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right memory card for your camera:
- Size matters. The size of the memory card affects how much information it can hold. The more information a memory card can store, the better it will be for photos and videos.
- Speed matters. The higher the speed of a memory card, the faster it can write data to the card. This is important if you plan on shooting high-speed videos or photos.
- Form factor matters. Memory cards come in different shapes and sizes. Some are designed for cameras while others are designed for phones or tablets. Make sure you choose a card that fits your camera well.
- Cost matters. One of the biggest factors when choosing a memory card is cost. Not all cards are created equal, and some may be cheaper than others while still providing excellent performance.
- Back up your data. Always make a backup of your photos and videos before transferring them to a new memory card. This way, you can restore your images should something happen to your original card.
How To Turn On Wifi On Nikon D3400
How To Turn On Bluetooth On A Nikon D3400
How To Connect Nikon D3400 To Phone
How To Put Strap On Nikon Camera
How Do I Connect My Nikon D3400 To My iPhone?
If you’re looking for the best memory card for shooting photos and videos with your Nikon D3400, then you’ll want to consider investing in an SDXC card.
Not only are these cards more durable than standard SD cards, but they also offer faster transfer speeds and longer recording times. So if you’re in need of a new memory card and don’t have any specific requirements, then an SDXC card is probably the best option for you.
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for new updates… camigrapher.com